- Added an invert command to the track menu; inverts selected tracks or steps.
- Left-clicking within the mute pane but not on a mute button now toggles the selected track mutes.
- Velocity bars with a value of 64 didn't line up with the origin; fixed.
- Tempo changes were causing a spurious stuck note on the piano bar; fixed.
- Added an option to prevent note overlaps (overlapping instances of the same note on the same MIDI channel), in MIDI output and export.
- The MIDI file export now outputs one track per channel in all cases.
- Add Graph bar for displaying modulation graphs; requires Graphviz.
- Add MIDI Input bar that displays MIDI input events, with filtering.
- In modulation bar, paste wasn't setting document modified flag; fixed.
- Right click on list header divider showed incorrect context menu; fixed.
- Piano bar keys get stuck on if MIDI input device sends note off commands instead of note on commands with zero velocity; fixed.
- Left-clicking piano bar key now optionally outputs MIDI note if sequencer is playing and piano bar's output channel is set.
- Add track offset command that offsets selected tracks by a given number of ticks.
- An exported MIDI file could have an incorrect initial track mute state; fixed.
- Add Tools Export Song command that exports song MIDI data to a CSV file.
- Added recursive position modulation; modulations can now be position modulated.
- Piano bar's note names now match key signature.
- Tracks can now be inserted from the piano bar, via context menu or Ctrl+left-click.
- The Import MIDI File, Import Steps, and Record to Tracks commands were corrupting track indices in modulations, presets, and parts; fixed.
- Recursive modulation was handling mute incorrectly for depths of three or more; fixed.
- Added MIDI output bar that displays sequencer output, with filtering options.
- Added piano bar that displays output notes on a piano keyboard, with filtering.
- Added command that resets window layout to defaults.
- Added track export to CSV, and track import from CSV.
- The song view now shows negative time when start position is less than zero.
- Adding or removing tracks or changing PPQ wasn't updating the Song view; fixed.
- Added note range to the Track view, so a modulated note can be limited to a range.
- Added position modulation type; it rotates the target track by one or more steps.
- Added import steps from CSV file, and export steps from selected tracks to CSV file.
- Added clipboard support to the modulation bar, allowing copy / paste of modulations.
- Added sorting of modulations by type or source, via the modulations bar context menu.
- Tooltips are now shown for truncated items in all grid controls.
- Added find and replace for track names.
- Ctrl + Tab wasn't always switching between documents; fixed.
- Unnamed tracks are now shown in the Live view to avoid confusion.
- Added import modulations from CSV file; also added export modulations.
- Added a Record Tracks command that records live MIDI input (notes only) to tracks.
- The group overlap warning now lets you resolve the conflict by reassigning tracks.
- The MIDI import was mangling event times; its timing accuracy is now much improved.
- During recording, dubs made while song position was negative weren't recorded; fixed.
- During recording, presets applied via the Presets bar weren't recorded; fixed.
- The Song view wasn't restoring its zoom from the document correctly; fixed.
- The MIDI export wasn't reliably outputting initial controller events; fixed.
- The MIDI export no longer outputs modulator tracks.
- Added recursive mute modulation (modulation of modulation), for tracks of modulator type only.
- Added Song view shortcut keys that move current position to next or previous dub (Shift + left/right arrows).
- Added song view shortcut key to center current position within view by scrolling as needed (Shift + Home).
- The Go To Position command now automatically centers the current position if it's too close to either side.
- Zooming the Song view all the way out caused the current position marker to slip; fixed.
- The fill command didn't handle non-rectangular selections properly; fixed.
- Added an Import command that reads a MIDI file and converts its notes to tracks.
- Added a Fill command that fills selected tracks or steps with a range of values.
- The song MIDI export now only output tracks for channels that are actually used.
- The velocity command can now offset or scale step velocities.
- Modulation type and source can now be changed for multiple modulations at once.
- The velocity origin setting is now persistent and consistent for all open documents.
- The Song view's grid now indicates track selection, as in the Step view.
- The Apply Preset command wasn't updating the Live view; fixed.
- The arrow keys didn't navigate the main menus if a scroll view had focus; fixed.
- The Velocity command had no effect if the offset was negative; fixed.
- In the Track and Song Views, dragging a rectangular selection beyond the window boundaries now automatically scrolls the view.
- Pasting tracks didn't update the Song view size; fixed.
- Pasting modulated tracks often behaved unexpectedly; fixed.
- When dragging a rectangular selection in the Step view, overshooting to the right of track's last step caused an an invalid step selection error; fixed.
- Mouse capture wasn't released if a window lost focus during dragging; fixed.
- Unlimited modulation, allowing a track to have any number of modulators of each type.
- Added a song MIDI export that includes dubbing and merges the tracks by channel.
- Added a track stretch command that scales track length by a percentage, stretching or squashing the contents.
- Added a deselect command.
- Added status bar hints for the Parts and Presets context menus.
- Added a Tracks command to the Parts bar context menu; it selects tracks belonging to the selected parts.
- Step and Song view rulers now show beat:tick, or measure:beat:tick if meter is specified.
- Left-clicking in the Step view's ruler now moves the current position, as in Song view.
- In the Step and Song views, the arrow keys now scroll similarly to a list control; Ctrl for by page, else by line.
- The velocity pane's tooltips now optionally show signed values; left-clicking the origin label toggles signed mode.
- In property grids, for properties with options, Alt+Down now drops the options list.
- In property grids, for properties with options, typing a value didn't update the target property; fixed.
- In the Live view, if the list was too long to fit, a horizontal scroll bar appeared; fixed.
- In the Live view, after left-clicking a list, the mouse wheel didn't scroll the list; fixed.
- Double-clicking in the Parts or Presets lists but not on an item crashed the app; fixed.
- The Step view now indicates track selection.
- Step view drawing is better optimized.
- A close button was added to the velocity pane.
- On entering the Live view, parts and presets are now forced to have consistent mute states.
- The velocity tooltip disappears if the cursor leaves the window while dragging the velocity bar; fixed.
- The velocity tooltip occasionally disappears when velocity bar is left-clicked; fixed.
- Allow overdubbing, i.e. adding dubs to an existing recording.
- Add commands to shift or rotate by a given number of steps, specified via dialog.
- The Song view now support the Select All command; useful for deleting an entire recording.
- Allow sorting by track ID; useful for putting tracks back in their original order after sorting by something else.
- Prevent self-modulation by excluding the selected tracks from modulator drop list.
- Right-clicking in the Step view ruler caused spurious step selection; fixed.
- Right-clicking in the Live view's progress bars didn't clear the selection; fixed.
- In the Live view, applying a preset was marking the document as modified; fixed.
- In the Modulation bar, don't create an undo state unless the modulator actually changes.
- In the Song view, undoing dubs past end of song didn't update the view correctly; fixed.
- Spinning the mouse wheel fast could potentially overflow the stack; fixed.
- Pitch bend was getting stuck when switching between presets; fixed.
- Add tempo, key signature, meter and record indicator to live view.
- Closing all open documents at once (via Windows dialog) crashes app; fixed.
- The view type (Track, Song, or Live) now persists in the document.
- The Live view now has progress bars that indicate the current position within each part.
- The Live view's font height is now configurable via the options.
- On switching to the Live view, the current preset is now selected if applicable.
- In the Live view, the widths of the Presets and Parts lists can now be adjusted by dragging their headers, and also persist.
- In the Live view, the solo button now indicates mouse hover.
- Add option to always record and automatically save the recording to a new file name.
- Add option to display property descriptions in the properties bar.
- Add option to specify the default note velocity.
- Add song start position to the master properties.
- Add command to update an existing part from the current track selection.
- Add solo button to the Live view.
- Add elapsed time to the Live view.
- In Step view, toggling the tie notes state behaved inconsistently; fixed.
- Negative song positions were displayed incorrectly; fixed.
- Undoing the update preset command deleted the preset instead of restoring its state; fixed.
- In track view, for non-note track types, using the note edit control's spin buttons unexpectedly showed note names; fixed.
- Add live performance view (similar to Jock) with presets and grouped parts.
- Add a parts bar for grouping tracks; part members display as a single entity in live view and mute/unmute together.
- Add inter-track modulation; the supported types are mute, note, velocity, and duration.
- Add full screen mode.
- Add song meter (in beats per measure) to the master properties.
- On opening a document, the step or song view size is initially incorrect if the document was saved with any zoom other than one; fixed.
- Add presets bar.
- Add track solo.
- Add cut, copy, paste, delete, and insert in song view.
- Left-click behavior is now consistent in step, mute, and song views.
- Support Page Up / Down, Home and End keys in step and song views.
- Track view was initially blank due to all its columns having zero width; fixed.
- Add song view, for editing the arrangement on a timeline.
- Add commands to shift selected tracks or steps left or right.
- Add Track and Transport menus.
- Popup numeric edit's spin buttons now affect the output immediately.
- Column widths and order and splitter bar positions now persist.
- Add option to show General MIDI patch and drum names instead of numbers.
- Property lists weren't showing tooltips for partially visible captions; fixed.
- After recording, playback prompts to replace recording; fixed.
- In a popup edit control, left-clicking its up/down spin button or pressing an up/down arrow key could crash app, for 64-bit version only; fixed.
- Mute buttons may have different height than steps and tracks, depending on Windows version and configuration; fixed.
- Implement recording of track dubs (mute/unmute).
- Song mode for playback of recorded dubs; View/Mode.
- Add tie notes mode; instead of always defaulting to untied note, user can specify default.
- Add key signature.
- Add transpose command.
- Make zoom step size adjustable.
- Make zoom persist in document.
- Show current position in time as well as in beats and ticks.
- Optionally show note names instead of numbers in note edit controls.
- Give tracks unique IDs, for use in groups.
- Deleting current step crashes app; fixed.
- Track view occasionally paints incorrectly when scrolled via step view; fixed.
- Auto-repeated arrow key in tempo edit property unexpectedly sets tempo to one; fixed.
- Add other track types besides note: controller, patch change, aftertouch, pitch bend.
- Add velocity pane for editing velocities, controllers, etc.
- Add next pane (F6) and previous pane (Shift+F6) commands.
- Add Length command that lets you set track length via the cursor.
- Add Reverse command that reverses selected tracks or steps.
- Add Rotate command that rotates selected tracks or steps left or right.
- Add Tempo nudge, via spin button control in tempo property.
- Output MIDI devices were sometimes missing; fixed.
- MIDI devices with duplicate names weren't shown in Options dialog; fixed.
- The mute buttons were scrolling horizontally off screen; fixed.
- The step selection was invisible if the show current position option was false; fixed.
- Contracting the step selection over narrow steps left strips of unerased selection; fixed.
- Add step editing commands; cut, copy, paste, insert, delete.
- Synchronize vertical scrolling between track and step views.
- Step view's ruler was scrolling vertically off screen; fixed.
- Tied notes with swing were overlapping due to incorrect durations; fixed.
- Add support for tied notes; Shift+left-click in step view toggles tie state.
- Indicate beats in step view, via vertical grid lines.
- In step view, add rectangular selection of steps via right-click and drag.
- In step view, add track selection via right-click and vertical drag over mute buttons.
- Unlimited track length.
- Width of steps within each track now varies in proportion to the track's quantization.
- UI completely redesigned.
- Multi-channel edit in channels bar.
- Track sort, with multi-level sorting.
This is the initial release.